Code of Conduct for Junior Members
Longparish Cricket Club (LCC) is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all its members. The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect, be encouraged to be open and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of LCC with the Club Welfare Officer (CWO), via the club contacts page or Tel: 01962 760186.
As a junior member of LCC you are expected to abide by the following club rules:
- All members must play within the rules and respect officials and their decisions;
- All members must respect each other and opponents;
- Members should keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late;
- Members must wear suitable kit, (helmets, boxes, pads, gloves, shoes, whites) for training and match sessions, as agreed with the coach/team manager;
- Members must pay any fees for training or events promptly;
- Members are not allowed to smoke on club premises or whilst representing the club at competitions;
- Members are not allowed to consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst representing the club;
- Members must not use that changing facilities at the same time as adult players unless consent is given by parents or guardians.